By purchasing a resource (“item” or “file”) you are being granted a license to use these files for specific uses under certain conditions.
- The UI Factory grant the user an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to utilize the digital work (“Item”);
- You are licensed to use the Item to create unlimited End Products for yourself or for your clients and the End Product may be sold, licensed, sublicensed or freely distributed.
Personal License is defined as using purchased “Items” individually and not as a part of a company, business, non-profit, or any other organization of any kind. However, Personal Use is also defined as using purchased “Items” for Commercial Work, company projects, businesses and so on, if you aren’t employed by such enterprises. We define Commercial Work as any work that isn’t done for Personal Use. Synonymous terms include Contracted Work and Client Work.
An End Product is one of the following:
- For an Item that is a design resource, the End Product is a customized implementation of the Item. For example, if the item is iOS template and the End Product is the finished app;
- For other types of Items, an End Product is something that incorporates the Item as well as other things, so that it is larger in scope and different in nature than the Item. For example, if the Item is a set of icons, the End Product is a mobile app for sale.
You are allowed to:
- You may create an End Product for a client;
- You may sell, license, sublicense or distribute and make any number of copies of the End Product;
- You may modify or manipulate the Item. You may combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license;
- This is a ‘multi-use’ license, which means you may use an Item multiple times, in multiple projects.
You are not allowed to:
- You can’t redistribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, even if you modify the Item. You can’t redistribute or make the Item available as-is or with superficial modifications;
- You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product;
- The End Product can’t be used in a product offered for sale where the item contributes to the core value of the product being sold. For example, converting a purchased product to a template or theme for sale on your website or marketplaces like ThemeForest, Creative Market, etc.
Other license terms:
- You are not required to attribute or link to UI Factory in any of your projects;
- All the rights for photographs and illustrations used in Item are reserved by their legal owners and are presented in the Item for demonstrating purposes;
- UI Factory will not be responsible for any outcome that may occur during the course of usage of our resources.